Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting Ready is Fun


Yesterday was so much fun. We took Paige to the salon to get her nails done. She is ALL ALL girl and I as her mother could not be happier about that fact. First we picked her color (of course pink). We then had her nails professionally painted with a sweet little flower on each thumb. Paige had so much fun and she looked so big sitting up in the chair having her nails done. We have a FULL busy day. Daddy is off work today and the rehearsal dinner is at 4:00pm. We have lots of family in from out of town and lots of friends from the past. The excitement is building as the wedding is tomorrow. With all that needs to be done and with Mother's Day on Sunday we are looking forward to a very FUN and busy weekend. THANK YOU LORD for my beautiful little girl. Thank You for all the fun I have had dressing her up and encouraging her femininity. I am TRULY a blessed mommy.

2 comments:

Dawn said...

That is just the sweetest!! I can't believe how big she is already! I am so glad God blessed your family with Paige! Enjoy your weekend!! Happy Mother's Day!

Kim said...

What a sweet post! I'm so glad you were blessed with a little girl that likes the girly things in life with her mom. Hope you have a great Mothers Day. Love ya.