Saturday, May 24, 2008

There is Nothing Like Being Mom


It has been quite a week!!!! I am finished getting ready of another Sunday. I can't wait to see what the Lord has for me this week. As I sit back and reflect on all that this week has given me to do, all I can do is sit back and reflect on how blessed I am. We have had trips to the hospital, and admissions to the nursing home, a sick teenager to help, older people needing help getting medications. We have had sleepless nights and farewell wishes. We have had people graduate and others wishing that they could. We have had skinned knees and bruised elbows. Most importantly we have had the best week to grow closer to the Lord and the chance to sit back and enjoy all the wonderful opportunity to show the LOVE of Christ. We as a family have had the chance to have a ministry this week that was not found in church but found in the inner heart of Christ. The laundry is piling up and the dishes need attention and their are a lot of toys on the floor but tonight I go to bed over joyed that the Lord has blessed us with the LOVE that we have needed to be displayed for HIS glory. Thank You Lord for filling my heart with just what I needed to get through this busy week. As I prepare for the Lord's Day I am truly blessed.

3 comments:

Kim said...

What a very touching post!! and how wonderful that God has used you in a very special way~ you are a very kind and loving person. Thank you for your friendship.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

What a very touching post!! and how wonderful that God has used you in a very special way~ you are a very kind and loving person. Thank you for your friendship.